Get a taste for travel - a tempting experience awaits
You can now indulge in a truly memorable travel experience when you fly Club World. If you travel a Club World return flight between 18 October and 18 December 2006, you’ll receive thousands of extra BA Miles. So if there’s somewhere you’ve always wanted to go, now’s the time to treat yourself.
If you are an existing Executive Club member and would like to get a taste for travel just register below.
Not yet an Executive Club member? Join it as soon as you have booked your Club World flight for travel between 18 October and 18 December, 2006.
When you enrol, you will be automatically registered for the campaign.
Terms and conditions
1. The “Club World BA Miles” promotion is only open to Members of the British Airways Executive Club (“Executive Club”), locally enrolled and resident in one of the Eligible Countries listed below and persons residing in the Eligible Countries who will join and register as Members of the Executive Club (“Members”), during the Promotional Period. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members.
2. Eligible Countries for this promotion and categorised under the following country zones are:
Country zones: Eligible Countries for this promotion
Europe zone 1 Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Switzerland
Europe zone 2 Andorra, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Europe zone 3 Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Israel, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Morocco, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Tunesia, Ukraine
3. To qualify for this promotion, Members must (i) register for the offer between 18 October 2006 and 18 December 2006 inclusive (“Registration Period”) either online by entering the membership number and PIN at www.ba.com/earnmoremiles
keeping a printed copy of the registration confirmation or offline by calling their local Executive Club Service Centre, and (ii) after registering, take Qualifying Flights between 18 October 2006 and 18 December 2006 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Qualifying Flights will only count towards the promotion if the flights are made after the registration to the promotion.
4. A Qualifying Flight is return flight or a two-single sector flight with a BA prefix (includes BA operated, BA franchise operated services and codeshare flights with a BA prefixed flight number) in one of the following cabins and booking classes: FIRST (booking classes F, A) and Club World (booking classes J, C, D, I).
5. Members who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for this promotion unless their revised travel arrangements also constitute a Qualifying Flight.
6. A sector is a single eligible flight between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft. A return flight would count as 2 sectors.
7. Total Bonus BA Miles will be awarded as detailed below:
Country zones: BA Miles for every Qualifying Flight
Europe 1 : 50,000
Europe 2 : 60,000
Europe 3 : 65,000
Bonus BA Miles are awarded in addition to BA Miles earned normally for flights under the Executive Club membership terms and conditions. All Bonus BA Miles earned under this promotion will be credited automatically to Members’ accounts after completion of a Qualifying Flight, as soon as practicable. All BA Miles are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions.
8. The following are not Qualifying Flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal including: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent discounted fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying booking classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon) or (iv) tickets upgraded from any class other than Club World or FIRST.
9. Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion, and the number of seats available on each Qualifying Flight at a particular fare may be restricted. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that a Member is unable to book a Qualifying Flight due to a lack of available seats at that fare.
10. Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their Qualifying Flights and again at check in for each sector flown during the Promotional Period. Failure to do this will result in Members not being credited the Bonus BA Miles applicable for travel under this promotion.
11. All passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copy available on www.ba.com
, at “Privacy & Legal”) and the Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each flight ticket or itinerary, as provided.
12. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated, or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event outside its reasonable control.
13. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB (Registered Number 1777777).