Double miles: Ted warm weather destinations
Ticketing dates: October 1, 2006 - January 31, 2007
Travel dates: November 16, 2006 - January 31, 2007*
Offer: Earn double miles on Ted qualifying nonstop segments between:
Chicago (ORD) and Ft. Lauderdale, Miami or West Palm Beach
Washington D.C. (IAD) and Ft. Lauderdale, Miami or West Palm Beach**
San Francisco (SFO) and Las Vegas
Denver (DEN) and Las Vegas, Miami or Phoenix
* Flights on November 17-22, November 25-27, 2006 and December 21, 2006 to January 3, 2007 are not eligible for the bonus
** Flight begins service 12/14/06
Terms and conditions
1. Offer valid for qualifying travel between November 16, 2006 and January 31, 2007. Flights on November 17 -22, November 25-27, 2006 and December 21, 2006 to January 3, 2007 are not eligible for the bonus.
2. Ticketing period: October 1, 2006 through January 31, 2007
3. For tickets purchased in the U.S.: Tickets purchased through United reservations offices are $15 per ticket higher and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are $20 per ticket higher. Fees are subject to change. Other restrictions may apply.
4. Offer not combinable with other noncombinable offers.
5. Offer may be earned on unlimited segments within the travel period.
6. Offer valid on qualifying paid published fares in Y,B,M,E,U,H,Q,V,W or S booking classes.
7. Offer valid on nonstop segments between Chicago (ORD) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), Miami (MIA) or West Palm Beach (PBI); Washington D.C. (IAD) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), Miami (MIA) or West Palm Beach (PBI)**; San Francisco (SFO) and Las Vegas (LAS); Denver (DEN) and Las Vegas (LAS), Miami (MIA) or Phoenix (PHX) only.
8. Registration required any time prior to travel, or within 30 days after travel, but must be completed by January 31, 2007.
9. This offer doubles the base flight miles earned.
10. E-TicketŪ purchase is required.
11. Not valid on government fares.
12. Valid only on flights operated by United, United Express or Ted and not on United-marketed code share flights operated by other carriers.
13. Must be a Mileage Plus member to participate in the offer.
14. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus account in order to qualify.
15. Bonus miles apply to base flight miles only and do not count toward elite status.
16. Bonus is in addition to paid flights miles and any applicable elite or class of service bonuses.
17. Bonus miles will post 6 - 8 weeks after completed qualifying activity.
18. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com
19. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. (MPDE96)